Enjoy a full Sushi 101 class as you pair your preferred wine with the experience!
Mr. Carl Rosa, a Sushi Instructor and tour guide to Japan, will provide a comprehensive, 2-hour course while the attendees sample and discuss the wines of their choice.
At the beginning of the class, you’ll sample a small sashimi appetizer while discussing the ideal options and wines for the evening.
With everything provided during this class, you’ll learn:
· How to determine quality sushi.
· How to make top-quality sushi rice.
· Create your own nigiri sushi.
· Make your own traditional sushi roll.
· Produce your own fusion sushi roll.
Cost for the event is $45 per person, all inclusive.
Maximum attendees for the event: 18
Please note - Mr. Carl will not provide wine(s) for the event. NCV will encourage their members to bring and share their wine during the experience.